Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Procrastination post #3

Macys Fashion Director:

Click on the above, vote for me, and I win a $500 Macy's gift card. I won't win unless something like 4000 people vote, but just in case that happens (yeah, right), I'll give the first person who votes on it. . .well. . .something.

Empty promise, that, since there's no way I'll win.

I'm obviously really needing distraction right now, for I"m downright enjoying going over to Macy's site and playing with the Fashion Director interface. it's like playing with Colorforms, a toy that I loved when I was a kid. Do they still make that? I'll check.

Yes, "they" do, but I remember it being a lot more interesting than this.

I'm so tired. I hit the edit button and have forgotten what it is that I either wanted to add or to change (or both). Oh, it was this: the "challenge" for today over at Macy's was to make up the spare bedroom in preparation for visiting in-laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment