Monday, April 12, 2010

Bonus post


It was quite exciting. Person decides to up and change their life completely. Whoo hoo!

That person was full of a kind of vibrancy that hadn't showed it's head in years. Wow!

And now, "It's life and life only" as Dylan sang in his live version of "It's Alright Ma, I'm Only Bleeding."

Life is pretty mundane. Just 'cause a person makes a huge change doesn't mean all sorts of amazing and exciting things are going to happen.

People were projecting their fantasies on to this person. One woman predicted "falling in love with a fabulous rich hipster." I guess she'd like that and would do so.

Another said "maybe some fame."

And many others - "so exciting!"

Here I am, just blogging like usual. Watched a bad television show about an hour ago.

Amazing stuff.

Photo note: Random Google Images hit on "Brooklyn Brownstones" could be my street. The side streets all pretty much look like this, but the detailing on each building is different. I wanted to take some photos, but I had mislaid my iPhone's charging cord, and so it was dead, and I'm camera-less at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment