Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Transformers 3 Premiere Hair with Leonor Greyl


Hairstylist Yiotis Panayiotou achieved Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s hair looks yesterday for LIVE! with Regis & Kelly and Transformers: Dark of the Moon using Leonor Greyl products.

Yiotis Panayiotu:

"Yesterday, I did two looks for Rosie: one style for day for LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, and one for the US premiere of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Both looks were beautiful and sculpted with a healthy-looking shine, epitomizing the philosophy of Leonor Greyl."

"Every time I style Rosie’s hair, I begin with the same process. First, I bathe the hair in Leonor Greyl Shampooing au Miel, a gentle volumizing shampoo that can be used every day."

"Then, I make sure to condition her hair with a masque because it is vital to keep the hair well-nourished, especially in a humid, polluted environment like New York City. I like to use either the Masque Fleurs de Jasmin or Masque à l’Orchidée on Rosie, and I usually pick the Masque Fleurs de Jasmin for daytime and the Masque à l’Orchidée for evening."

"After bathing and conditioning the hair, I apply a few drops of Regenerescence Naturelle, a blend of botanical and essential oils and work it into the scalp for a relaxing massage. Then, I apply Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice to the hair and a little Lait Luminescence, a detangling milk, to the ends, really working them into the hair to allow them time to absorb and be more effective."
"
Then, I begin styling, making sure to not overdo it with products—I always want Rosie’s hair to stay light and volumized, and too much product will weigh it down."

"For Rosie’s LIVE! with Regis & Kelly appearance, I kept the look very simple and casual by blow-drying her hair completely dry with a combination of a small brush and a medium brush to give volume to the hair. After drying, I brushed through and applied Leonor Greyl’s Voluforme styling spray for volume and a light hold and some Sérum de Soie Sublimateur, a light-weight, anti-frizz serum, to the ends."

"For the Transformers: Dark of the Moon premiere, I wanted to go for a glamorous, Old Hollywood look to complement Rosie’s dress; it was almost Jessica Rabbit-inspired. This style transcends all cultures and hair types, and it is universally flattering."
"
After blow-drying again, I curled large sections of hair with a medium-barreled curling iron. The key to curling the hair this way is to react differently to the hair on different parts of the head: in the back, I curled upward starting at the ends of the hair, but to ensure that the curls fall nicely, stop before getting all the way to the roots. In the front and on the sides, I curled sections in alternating directions and pinned them into pin curls to allow them to set. Then, I removed the pins and lightly brushed through with a large, flat brush. I sprayed the hair with Voluforme again and applied a little more Sérum de Soie Sublimateur to the ends and pinned one side back for balance and texture. "



Disclosure: the above publication is for entertainment purposes only and it is courtesy of PR. Image source: google

No comments:

Post a Comment