Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A silly addiction


It's entirely possible that my lack of blog entries has something to do with my new addiction, "Bejeweled Blitz", a one-minute game of matching gem stones that explode loudly while a voice eggs one on with self esteem boosting words like "incredible", "fantastic", and "amazing!" I'm locked in a battle of high scores with a person from my knitting group. Who knew? Two middle-aged game junkies who have better things to do with their time. . .

. . .and I was thinking the other day, "hmmm. . .does a blog have a natural life-span?" Well, "natural" has nothing to do with it, I suppose. I haven't felt inspired to expound on anything.

I'm just getting a kick out of having today's high score. Fun for me, but for you? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment