Monday, March 16, 2009

Buddy, can you spare an idea?


My past strategy for jump-starting the flow of ideas (admitting I've run out of them) hasn't worked. So, I'm taking suggestions. I'd put up a poll, but I never get more than a few responses. C'mon, help a blogger out!
Photo note: For those who haven't seen my Twitter photo, these are my hands (and no, they are not that huge). I'm wearing what are called wristers, pulse warmers, or fingerless gloves, depending on where in the world you live. They are so easy to knit! The yarn isn't anything special. I took an ugly pinkish-purple skein of yarn and threw it into a dye pot with very little water in it. I sprinkled dye on the wool in a haphazard manner and let it simmer for twenty minutes. I love being a sloppy dyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment